Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some Summer Fun! 2010

027 Marcus and I at Lagoon! this was right when we got there we didn’t get any pictures of our day there which I was pretty upset about once the day was over but oh well! We had such a great time and it was fun playing in the sun with the Crosby Family:)

029 I’m sure Marcus wishes we would’ve done this more often but every once in awhile we would be in the mood for shaved ice! It was always way yummy when we would go get it! Thanks for letting me take a pic babe!

031 My week off from work at the end of July! I got the opportunity to go spend the week with my family and help shay get ready for her new baby! This is a pic of Shawn, Gabe, Shirley and I in my car…I let Shawn drive because he just got his learners and we all know how that is…Any chance you get you want to be driving the car! Can’t believe you are old enough though Shawn that just blows my mind! STOP GROWING!!!

No comments: