Sunday, August 29, 2010

Knarraville Falls 2010

 

050 043  049

051 052 054

056 059 062

063 065075 069 071 068 073

So this was a way fun hike and if you live down south and haven’t gone I suggest you try it out! Anyway, one day I came home from work and Marcus wanted to go on this hike when we had a free day! I was pretty excited. He got all information and directions off the internet and we headed up one Friday Morning The hike had lots of fun things to look at and changed all the time but make sure you wear shoes you can get wet if you do go! and by the end of the hike it turns into a split canyon so don’t go if it looks like it’s going to storm but it is really cool once you get up that far…I have never been in a split canyon so it was a cool experience! This was kind of our last little thing we did before school started again. Marcus is doing OChem this semester so it should be a fun one for him! But we are excited that school is coming and going by. Marcus reminded me yesterday that by this time next year he would hopefully be flying to interviews for Dental School which is really exciting! Love you Babe! Keep up the hard work!

2 comments:

Shayla Finlinson said...

looks like some fun outings... what a pretty hike to go on...

Kara said...

Looks like you and Marcus have been having fun! I got your comment on my blog and we are doing good. My morning sickness is mostly gone now and I am feeling pretty good. Rather moody though. Anyway the doctor will see if he can tell what it is the end of this month. We asked Isaac if he wanted a brother or a sister and he said "a baby." Tanna is really hoping for a sister though. We will keep you posted. I am excited to see you guys this weekend.
- Kara