Thursday, September 6, 2012

1 YEAR OLD






*BRAXTYN'S 1*
Wow I never imagined I would be blogging this so quick! Feels like I just had my sweet little Braxtyn and now he is 1, where did last year go! I have been so caught up in my lil' Mr. that I completely lost track of time I guess!  I just love this little man so much he lights up my days, and I couldn't imagine life without him! Honestly the sweetest little one year old I know! 
...I love that I can laugh cry and even be weird around him:) Sometimes he will give me that look like "are you serious right now mom" but then he just goes with it and plays right along! He took two little baby steps all on his own yesterday! He grows more and more everyday and even more now than ever before! I just love taking it all in.  I'm so very Proud of my Braxter! Love him to pieces!!!



This is Braxtyn's favorite corner in the kitchen.  This is where he helps mom get all the pots and pans out and even sometimes if I'm lucky he helps me unload the dishwasher!





(He wouldn't leave the golf ball on the cake) :)





Some friends from Dad's school came over to help us celebrate! The two girls (above) brought him this so very cool outfit (below)! Thanks Cristina's!



And Easton gave him this fun alligator that spits balls out of his mouth! Braxtyn loves it for a chew toy...darn teething!



You can always find these boys pushing something! Braxtyn usually thinks he needs to help Easton! It's so fun to watch them play and interact with each other!



Thanks for being OUR little boy Brax! We love you!

4 comments:

Shayla Finlinson said...

Oh what a fun post!!! loved the cake... way to go Mer!!! you are just so fun and crafty... Oh Braxtyn Boy we love you and can't wait to play with you so soon... love you guys!!

Kimberlee said...

Fun! Happy Birthday Braxton! He is a little cutie!

The Knudsen Family said...

So cute. It looks like he had a great 1st birthday! Happy Birthday Braxtyn! We love you.

Unknown said...

This post seriously melts my heart! Now get your act together and come HOME now! :) Easton misses Brax!!!!!!!!!!!!